lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Weekend Thoughts, Seek And You Shall Find

"This weekend was a mess!", That´s what i thougt when i arrived home last night. I had been all day out with two friends trying to fix my external disc. Such a chaos and stress on my mind...I felt really depressed, so I started to pray and there i was, sitting on my bed, my feet where against the wall listening to Houses on my phone...I was having deep thoughts, watching the moon tease the trees through my window. There´s a time in your life when you decide to question everything: who am i? where do i want to be going? how do i get there? I decided I didn´t want to be sad anymore, drifting in and out of things. I wanted to be a mountain, strong an dfocused. It´s a tricky battle to win with yourself. To some people it comes easily, to others it doesn´t. That´s just the way it goes. "If you seek you shall find" someone once told me; serach in to your soul, your thoughts, your life, your enviroment and you will find, you will fing who you are...30 minutos had gone by. Houses was leading me trough a whirlwind of thoughtsi found that time, being on my own in a peaceful enviroment just staring into nothingness, listening to beautiful lyrics was therapeutic to me...I love those days when you take time for yourself and think a little..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario