domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

a few things about me

As life changes, as we get older, so do we. Here are up-to-date little things about me in my mid 20s. As well as little things about myself that I can remember and look back at with fondness.

01. I go as long as I can without brushing my hair. No brush, no frizz, we´re all in peace.
02. I have this huge obsession with shoes. I just love them, sometimes i just try them on in my room and walk a little bit on them.
03. My favorite place in the world is my grandmas house, in Santiago Chile. So many memories. And the backyard is full of every kind of trees and flowers, like a dream!
04. I want to learn how to drive, so badly! but i just never take the course.
05. I am extremely sentimental, and have a little problem getting rid of anything. 
06. I love watching cooking shows.
07. I day wonder about what my hair would look like when i get married. Specially if it would be long enough.
08. I dream of leaving Ciudad Satélite, its just so far away!
09. I like to say that I am 1/4 Chilean 1/4 American 1/4 Spanish and 1/4 Brazilian
10. My first job was working at Adidas store at the mall.
11. I hide my muesli at the pantry so no one else eats it.
12. My nephew and niece call me Camibrilla, my highschool nickname.
13. I love tv series! Gossip girl, 2 broke girls, ppl, desperate housewives, the 70 show, modern family, once upon a time, the list goes on....
15. Monkeys are my favorite animal.
16. I'm a huge believer in God.
17. When I grow up I want to be a world traveler, have an art studio, and mother. Dream big.
18. I have this hidden taste for boho ethic kind of lifestyle! I love it BE FREE
19. I have a problem letting people pay for me. Call it a pride thing.
20. I love spinning class! everytime i miss one, i instanly feel fat :(
21. Somehow i find cucumbers to be the cure of my ansiety! whenever i feel like getting a snack, i eat one.
22. My hair takes forever to grow!
23. I enjoy singing like nothing else and i wish i had figure that out sooner.
24. I am such a crafty girl, I love pinterest.
25. Dressing nice for church has become one of my favorite moments of the week.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario