domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Coachella

I´d always been a huge music festival fan. I got the chance to have an amazing time at the first Lollapalooza here in Santiago a few years ago. First row at the Kanye West show! This year I wasn´t not really into it, since it was the same weekend as the general conference. But I was really excited about the Coachella 2013.
If you haven´t heard of it before, Coachella is a three-day music and arts festival that takes places just outside of Palm Springs. Everyone from The Black Keys and Miike Snow to Florence + the Machine, Avicci and Girl Talk performed. And I could not wait! I haven´t been to Coachella yet but I´ve heard nothing but good thing so I am really excited to make it some day. I did put together a killer Coachella playlist for my rides on the mornings to work to get on the mood. And it got a lot of thumbs ups. So Am saving it here in case I forget about it.

Enjoy as much as me!

1. Kaskade - Move for Me
2. The Horrors - Still Life
3. Grouplove - Tongue Tied
4. Madeon - Icarus
5. M83 - Reunion
6. Martin Solveig - The Night Out
7. SBTRKT - Wildfire
8. Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
9. We Are Augustines - Chapel Song
10. The Shins - Simple Song
11. Lana del Rey - Summertime Sadness

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario