I am so thankful for all the chosen speakers we had the chance to hear this weekend. I will try to apply as many principles as i can in my life to become a better person in Sion.
I hope to have a chance - and not just one, but many - to share the Gospel with my beloved friends. This Gospel has make my life so happy, so complete with the company of my eternal family, that I wish the same thing to every single person on this Earth.
I also thank and pray for my friends that are serving missions. How inspiring and humble i feel whenever i get letters by them and it brings me to tears to know how important it´s the job that they are doing.
I love being a member of the truthly church of Jesus Christ! (:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario